Friday 15 January 2016

It's all about the base... pt. I

At Crisis last year I picked up some lasercut, round MDF bases... Made by Products for Wargamers. At the moment I didn't yet have the plan to take Bolt Action to another scale, so  I only bought some of the smaller variants. 

With the start of my 20mm project the need for bigger bases was soon evident.


Ranging from 15mm to 100mm... Depending on the size and pose of the model I choose the most fitting base. The same principle is used with the guns...



A WIP Flak 36/37 from Zvezda... I want this gun team to look good ánd be practical enough to be used in games. For that purpose I chose to base the crew on individual bases that fit in the holes I drilled in the larger base. In this way, casualties can be removed as needed. 

Still need some more crew, the Zvezda model comes with only four crew and I need at least seven...



No comments:

Post a Comment